Everything You Need to Know About Extract Making in One Place
Within our private Facebook group called "Making Vanilla Extract at Home by VanillaPura." We have thousands of members that love talking about the ins and outs of extract making. If you haven't joined yet, just click on this link to join now. If Facebook isn't your thing, we have captured some of the most popular topics right here on this page.
Click on any link to learn more about these extract making essentials and check back often as this list continues to change:
- Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Where do I buy my vanilla beans?
- How many vanilla beans do I need?
- Do I use grade-A or grade-B vanilla beans?
- How do different vanilla beans taste?
- How do I care for my vanilla beans when they arrive?
- Do I slice my beans or leave them whole?
- How do different alcohols taste in vanilla extract?
- Why use different alcohols in vanilla extract?
- What is a mother jar?
- What kind of jars or bottles should I use?
- What is the difference between whiskey and bourbon?
- Vanilla Paste Recipe
- Recipes from our Vanilla Pros
We will continue to add to this list with "hot topics" discussed with our vanilla extract making pros. Join us on Facebook or just check back here for the latest and greatest in at-home-extract-making tips!