St. Patrick’s Day is around the corner, are you looking for a reason to make something sweet and delicious… and Irish? This sauce will knock your socks off! It's easy to make and you can top just about anything with it. Imagine this sauce drizzled over ice cream, brownies, cheesecake, bread puddings, or just a simple warm chocolate chip cookie? The possibilities are endless!
- ½ cup thickened cream
- ½ cup dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ tsp of cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tsp of Vanillapura Indonesian vanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsp Baileys Irish cream liqueur or make your own homemade Irish cream
- Place cream in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate. Stand for 5 minutes.
- Whisk until smooth. Add Baileys and cinnamon. Whisk until smooth.
- Cover to keep warm.
- Serve over whatever your heart desires.