It’s freezing here in Utah! I don’t think I’m ever going to leave my comfy spot in front of the fire with my book and a warm creamy cup of coffee. Not just any cream, but homemade vanilla cream! I’m always looking for fun new options to add to my yummy vanilla. And this one is a gem!
What I love about this recipe is that you can choose your favorite dairy/nondairy option. Whole milk, half and half. Even almond milk works! So to all those creamy coffee vanilla lovers, you got this!
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Cane Sugar ( or try agave)
- 1 1/4 Cup Half & Half
- 1 Tbsp Vanillapura Madagasgar/rum extract
- Dissolve sugar in water over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add in vanilla extract
- Allow to cool completely.
- Stir in 1/2 & 1/2.
- Store in a jar or other airtight container.
A serving size is 2 Tbsp. but more or less can be used, nutrition facts should be adjusted as necessary.
Thanks to Far From Normal for the great idea!