Save money and avoid the long line at the coffee shop by making this simple and delicious homemade Vanilla Chai Tea Latte! This beverage has all the right spices and is extremely smooth. Whether you drink it warm or iced, this is a beautifully balanced beverage. Just add your milk of choice and dry spices together to create this tasty chai latte you can enjoy anytime of the year. Our recipe also has an option with or without the caffeine. Enjoy!
- 3 teaspoons of cardamom
- 2 teaspoons of allspice
- 1 teaspoons of ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoons of ground clove
- 1 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of VanillaPura Sri Lanka Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey or maple syrup
- 3 cups milk of your choice
- 2 black tea bags
- Mix all dry ingredients together and set aside.
Add milk to a small saucepan. On a medium-low setting, heat up to desired temperature. Be careful not to boil to avoid burning the milk.
Turn off the heat to saucepan. Add vanilla extract and dry ingredients. Use an immersion blender to mix well. Use an immersion blender to mix well.
Pour chai latte into 2 large mugs and enjoy.
- For caffeine: Make 2 black tea bags with 3/4 cup hot water for 3-5 minutes. Add to saucepan with milk in step 2 and heat to desired temperature. Follow step 3 to finish.
Thank you Don't Mess With Mama for the recipe!