Tis' the season for pumpkin spice galore! Nicole is at it again on making unique and delicious extracts. Earlier this week, she was kind enough to share with us her recipe for Pumpkin Spice Extract. If you are a pumpkin lover, this one is certainly for you! Any of our Grade-A vanilla beans will be a great addition to this extract, but we decided to use our Mexican Vanilla Beans for added caramel flavor. We are so excited to share this recipe in her own words and pictures.
- Half of a can of pumpkin purée
- Four cinnamon sticks
- Two tablespoons pumpkin spice
- Two oz of VanillaPura Mexican Grade-A Beans
- Two cups vodka
- Place the contents in a glass jar with an air-tight lid.
- Shake the contents
- Keep in a cool/dark place for 12 months or until the vanilla flavor is to your liking.