Our Starlette is at it again! Starlette is the definition of of vanilla bean sweetness. She was one of the first members for our private vanilla extract making group on Facebook (click here to join) and she embodies what the group is all about. Kindness to everyone, helpful to all and never without a smile. Earlier this month, Starlette shared various different peach extracts she has had brewing. This spicy peach one really caught our eye. We are so excited to share her recipe in her own words and pictures!
- About 1/2 a cup of dehydrated chopped white peaches
- 2 Cut VanillaPura Grade-A Madagascar vanilla beans
- Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum
- Place contents in a glass jar with an air-tight lid. Pour enough rum to cover the peaches and beans.
- Change out the dehydrated white peaches every 4 weeks with new ones.