Rich and Buttery Vanilla Syrup
I’ve posted so many yummy breakfast/brunch recipes that would go perfect with this rich buttery vanilla syrup. My friend Mindi gave us this syrup for Christmas in the cutest little vintage jar. It is "THE" syrup for just about everything. Its rich, buttery, and vanilla goodness will have your guests coming back for more!
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons VanillaPura Madagascar/rum vanilla extract
- Melt butter over low heat in a 3 quart sauce pan.
- Add Sugar, buttermilk, and baking soda. Stirring consistently, turn the heat up to medium, and bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat a stir in the VanillaPura extract
- Serve immediately on pancakes, waffles, or french toast.
**Keep in the fridge and use within 2 weeks or frozen for up to 6 months**
Thanks to the White Apron for sharing!