This sounds so delicious... banana bread with homemade cinnamon extract. You gotta try this!
Prevent oven to 350 and grease a 8x4 loaf pan.
- 1 stick of melted and cooled butter
- 4-5 bananas mashed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1tsp Cinnamon extract
- 11/2 cups flour
- 1tsp each baking soda and baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chopped hazelnuts or whatever nuts you like.
- Melt butter and cool.
- Add mashed bananas, sugar, egg, and extract.
- Add dry ingredients but don't over mix, then gentle stir in the nuts.
- Bake 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Tip: To avoid the top browning too quickly cover the top with a piece of foil. (Do not wrap just lay a piece on top).
Thanks Judy for sharing your yummy recipe with us:).