We are starting to think of the cooling days of autumn, and maple flavoring is the ultimate fall flavor! Add it to your french toast, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, pumpkin bread, and bread pudding.
Extract time: 3-6 Months
Use a16oz jar
-1/4 cup fenugreek seeds to start
-12-14 oz vodka or white rum
1. Warm fenugreek seeds on very low heat
just until you can begin to smell them. Do
not burn, they will get bitter.
2. Remove from heat and add the seeds to a 16oz jar.
3. Pour the alcohol into the jar. As the seeds absorb the alcohol, add a bit more to
4. Shake periodically and store in a cool place.
5. Strain after 4 weeks and repeat the process until you get the maple taste you desire.
Thank you Starlette, for sharing your recipe, and introducing us to fenugreek seeds!:)