Experience the best of both worlds with this rich and creamy extract! For this recipe we will be using our Papau Indonesian beans that are full of chocolatey notes. Enjoy!
- 1 cup of VanillaPura Peruvian cacao nibs
- 2 VanillaPura Papau Indonesian Vanilla Beans
- 8 oz. of White Rum or Vodka
- Glass Jar with an airtight lid
- Add the cacao nibs to the jar or bottle and pour your alcohol of choice over.
- Slice and or cut up the two vanilla beans and add to the jar.
- Shake contents and store in a cool, dark place.
- Shake daily for the first two weeks, the shake at least once a week for the next month.
- Extraction time is at least 3 months depending on your taste, but can take up to six months to complete remove alcohol taste. The longer it sits, the better it gets!