This is Christmas in a cup! Sounds like a lot of different flavors …I know, right? That’s what I thought too, molasses, ginger, Kahlua, chocolate…What?! Surprisingly its so delish! It’s the perfect celebratory drink before or after dinner. Put on some Christmas music. Light up the fire and decorate that Christmas tree. If you are looking for a kid friendly drink, just omit the Kahlua and the vodka and you’re good to go! Happy Holidays!
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces Kahlúa or more to taste
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon of VanillaPura Madagascar/vodka vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons molasses
- 1/8 teaspoon of ginger
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or whole milk
- In a cocktail shaker combine the vodka, Kahlúa, chocolate syrup, vanilla, molasses, and ginger. Shake until well combined. Add ice and shake again. Strain into 4 glasses. Top off each glass with heavy cream. Dollop with whipped cream and garnish as desired. DRINK!
- whipped cream candy cane as a stirrer, and gingerbread cookie crumbs, for serving (optional) I preferred to just dip the rim in chocolate and sugar or sprinkles.