Nicole is one of our wonderful group members in our private Facebook group, Making Vanilla Extract by VanillaPura. Earlier this week, she posted her recipe on Blueberry Extract. Enjoy this extract in some pure maple syrup or as a topping for yogurt and more sweets. We are so excited to share the recipe in her own words.
- One cup of Vodka
- One cup of fresh blueberries
- One oz of Vanilla Pura Madagascar Beans
- Add the berries, beans and the vodka to a 16oz glass jar.
- Remove the blueberries using a strainer after 4-8 weeks, depending on taste.
- Leave the vanilla beans in the jar in a cool dark place for up to 12 months.
- Strain and enjoy!